Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome to the "Bad Driver of the Day"

Hello world, especially those of us in the USA (since I'm more familiar with traffic laws here.) Almost every day, I see at least one egregious driver on my extremely short drive to work. At least once or twice a month, one has managed to cause an often serious accident. Of course, since I'm finally starting this blog today, I probably won't see any bad drivers today or tomorrow. There have been a surplus of bad drivers in the past week.

Therefore, dear readers (and I'm hoping there eventually will be at least one or two), I call upon you to help me patrol the streets of our (or your) fair land. If you see a driver who for whatever reason  flaunts the laws of traffic and the rules of courtesy in such a manner that you wish you could instantly revoke his or her license - or indeed, wonder if the violator ever even had one - let me know at a dot piphylbod (at) gmail dot com. (The address has been spelled out in an attempt to avoid robotic spam. You're smart. You'll figure it out.)

The best submission of each day - which will probably be my own until someone happens across this blog - will be posted here. Be sure to give details. A description of the car and driver is a plus.

I do have a few rules. In spite of your ire, you must keep your submissions clean or they will be deleted. Also, the infraction you are reporting must be one you personally witnessed within the prior 24 hours of sending your submission. Good luck. Not on getting posted, but on surviving the many bad drivers on the road. Now, let's get out there, and STAY SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment